Click on the Following Links Below to Download the Forms.
THE 2018 FORMS WILL BE LISTED BELOW. CAMPS WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 10, 2018 AND CONTINUE THROUGH JULY 21ST. IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR A CAMP, YOU WILL NEED THREE FORMS DOWNLOADED. INSURANCE FORM, CAMP REGISTRATION, AND MEDICAL FORM. PLEASE FILL OUT THESE FORMS AND SEND TO THE FARM WITH YOUR DEPOSIT FOR CAMP. SEND ALL FORMS TO: CAN-DO-IT FARM, 2279 EAST UNION ROAD, JEFFERSON, OHIO 44047 ATTN: CANDY STOKES, CAMP DIRECTOR
Forms are needed for all riders. If you are attending riding camp, Day Camp, Group overnight programs, riding lessons, or any special program offered by the Farm, you will need to download the Insurance Release Form below. Both parents must sign this form before you ride on the Farm. Please be sure to bring this form with you, signed and filled out, as riders will not be permitted to participate without this form. Thank You.
Note: If you can't download a file, please call me and I will send one by regular mail. (440) 858-2244... Look below to see what forms you need for the program attending. you may email the farm @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to download these forms to your desk. I will be happy to mail them to you if you are having any difficulty. Please be sure you have the forms for the right program you need:
Summer Camp, full week or half week..........Insurance form, Camp Reigstration, and Camp medical form needed
Day camps .........................Insurance Release forms only (signed by both biological parents please)
Riding lessons ................................Insurance Forms only (signed by both parents)
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM
INSURANCE RELEASE FORM Needed for all campers and riders at farm. This is a 2-page form and requires signatures of both parents please.
SUMMER CAMP DATES FOR 2018
- JUNE 10-16 Advanced riders of any age. W/Trot/Canter experience. There will be jumping and dressage and more advanced lessons during this session. Be sure your camper is ready for this challenging week.
- JUNE 17-23 Jumping week. This camp is for any age rider who is ready to begin jumping or continue their jumping skills with lessons in cross country jumping, stadium (ring) jumping, and beginner classes for those just beginning to jump. Basic skills are needed by riders in this camp, including trot/canter skills. If your rider thinks she is ready to begin jumping, this is the week. If your rider already loves to jump, then this week is perfect for them!
- JUNE 24-30TH Open Skills week for beginner through advanced riders. Lessons will be different for riders with various skills. we will work on basic through intermediate skills in equitation, basic dressage, care and handling of horses, round-pen training, and many other skills, along with lots of trail riding, and fun and games on the horses. If you enjoy swimming with your horse, this may be a great week to enjoy the warm weather and fun on the horses. bring your own horse, or ride one of ours! all ages are welcome in this week of fun.
- JULY 1-7TH Trail, Games and just plain fun weeks of riding all in one! All ge riders and all ability levels are welcome into this great week of riding. Horses all day long, trail riding, two structured lessons each day, special games on horseback, enjoy a dip in the lake with the horses, learn about caring for this beautiful animal. safety and fun, all rolled into one week of riding for anyone who loves horses. What young lady would not enjoy a terrific week of riding and being with all of the horses. bring your own horse or ride one of ours.
- JULY 8-14th Learn to ride Cross country, including jumping skills in the field. This week is designed to give your rider the experience of riding outside of the ring. Cross country jumps on the farm are set low and safe for riders to learn to be confident in their jumping skills outside of a normal fenced-in area. it takes time to build confidence and skills, and this week will give the girls lots of practice in the wide open areas of the farm. Bring your own horse if you wish. Jumping vests are required for this week, and the Farm can supply many of the vests for those that do not have them now. Certified helmets are required in all camps, and can be provided if your camper does not own one. You also have availability to our "on farm" tack shop, that carries helmets and vests and supplies for the rider/and horse.
- JULY 15-21st Our last camp of the season will be learning aboaut showing skills, cross country jumping skills, and how to ride a hunter pace. Basic show classes will be taught, along with the jumping, so riders who want to jump cross country can do so and those that would like to work on basic show classes can learn that also. There will be a small show at the end of this camp, starting at 10am, for the girls that attend this week only. There will be NO open show this season for outside riders, just our own campers. Parents are encouraged to attend this Saturday "mini" show for the girls attending the camp.
EACH CAMP CAN ACCOMODATE 10 RIDERS MAXIMUM. IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CAMPERS TO RUN A CAMP, WE WILL COMBINE A CAMP WITH ANOTHER ONE TO ACHIEVE A 10-RIDER MAX. A BUNKHOUSE IS PROVIDED FOR GIRLS, AND RIDERS MAY BRING THEIR OWN HORSE TO CAMP AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. THERE ARE SOME RULES THAT GO WITH BRINGING YOUR OWN HORSE, AND YOU CAN TALK WITH THE CAMP DIRECTOR ABOUT THEM.
Please download the forms you need, and mail with your deposit after calling the Farm to confirm your registration. I will confirm to you when I receive your paperwork and deposits for camp Be sure to fill out all forms completely. The email addresses are very important, so print them very clear for me. Thank you, and if you need help just call me...